Church and Legal Requirements

We require you to participate in our marriage preparation course. Please contact us if you have questions about the course. You can email them at

It is your responsibility to obtain a Marriage Licence from the Province of Alberta and bring to your wedding rehearsal.

All are welcome in the Anglican Church, however to be married at St  Michael's at least one of you must have been baptised in a Christian church. Please contact our Wedding Administrator ( if you have questions regarding this policy.

The Anglican Church of Canada allows for the marriage of divorced persons. If one or both persons wishing to be married are divorced, please advise us when making your application to be married at St. Michael's in order that we might process your application according to Canon Law.